Bootsel Mode is the state of the board where firmware can be flashed onto the board. You will need to use this whenever there is an update or as part of the troubleshooting process.
You can boot into Bootsel Mode by either holding START + SELECT + UP buttons while plugging in the controller or by booting into the Web Configurator and then restarting in Bootsel Mode.
Webconfig Mode is the state of the board where built-in web browser-based configuration application is launched. From here, you can customize and configure your controller as needed.
You can boot into Webconfig Mode by holding START while plugging in the controller.
To change input types, hold one of the following buttons while plugging in the controller:
- LIGHT KICK (K1) for Nintendo Switch
- MEDIUM KICK (K2) for XInput
- HEAVY KICK (K3) for Keyboard
- LIGHT PUNCH (P1) for DirectInput/PS3
- MEDIUM PUNCH (P2) for Playstation 4
To change between the three D-PAD modes, while your controller is plugged in, press one of the following combinations:
- SELECT + START + DOWN for D-PAD
- SELECT + START + LEFT for Left Analog Stick
- SELECT + START + RIGHT for Right Analog Stick
To change between the 3 of the 5 available SOCD modes, while your controller is plugged in, press one of the following combinations:
- START + HOME + UP for Up Priority
- START + HOME + DOWN for Neutral
- START + HOME + LEFT for Last Direction Wins
To access First Direction Wins and No SOCD, use the Webconfig.
Invert Y Axis
To invert the Y axis, press START + HOME + RIGHT.